- Manufactured from tubular 104mm diameter extruded aluminium
- Multiple lengths, styles and outputs possible
- Family of products with ceiling, pendant, track and wall mounted versions also available
- Choice of colours including satin anodised inner with powder coated exterior
- Standard and high CRI versions available
- Standard medium beam optic of with softening lens
- Remote enclosure for emergency pack, if required
- Suitable for: hospitality, living, office, reception, commercial
|Mount Type||Ceiling Recessed|
|Source Info||Tier 1 LEDs|
|Colour Temp||3000K, 4000K|
|Dimming||DALI, or non-dimmable|
|Emergency||3 Hour, DALI, Self-test, or non-emergency|
SizeAll dimensions are measured in millimetres (mm) and all weights are measured in kilograms (kg), unless states otherwise
SourceLumens are delivered and based on 4000K. Changing some options may affect the lumen value - please contact sales if you are unsure.
EmergencyEmergency control gear remote in enclosure which passes through the ceiling cut-out
Black (Matt) Powder Coated, RAL 9005
Custom Contact Sales to Order, Powder Coated
Silver (White Aluminium) Powder Coated, RAL 9006
White (Matt) Powder Coated, RAL 9016
Cream White Powder Coated, RAL 9010
Signal White Powder Coated, RAL 9003, unless otherwise specified matt signal white will be used as a default white finish
ReflectorAnodised inner body. If no reflector is chosen, the inner finish will be the same colour as the body.
Please note: all images are used for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as optics, materials, and colours may vary. The specification of the above product and accessories is correct at the date of publishing, but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent wholly the actual luminaire. Dimensional drawings are intended to give a general indication of the proposed size. The dimensions are accurate to within + or - 2mm. Specification, imagery and dimensional information are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.